The Siflige Stream - Home

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Siflige?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Siflige Stream Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

You gonna git NWN:EE?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Maybe
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

OpticNerve
Historic Poolboy

Siflige Character(s): Rob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Siflige? Reply with quote

I'm gonna create this topic for people who don't hang out in the Siflige Discord (come in and say hi already).

So who's planning on picking this up? There seems to be some excited buzz about it in the Siflige Discord chat room and even Dresk seems intent on porting, further working on and hosting the Siflige module for NWN:EE.

Personally, I could go either way about it. I've played NWN1 for so long that I'm kind of sick of it's mechanics and visuals (Ashley made a good comment about having PTSD with it). Buuuut, it would be good to see the old faces again of those who don't hang out in our Discord. So put me down for mebbe?

Last edited by OpticNerve on Sat Jan 32, 3631 4:09 am; edited 9001 times in total

Last edited by OpticNerve on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Songbearer
Post Rank: For God's sake, stop spamming

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally my interest in the game stems from the fact I'd love to move my D&D sessions with my friends over to NWN since a visual, automated version is right up their ally and makes the prepwork super simple for me.

Since I was too young and dumb to figure out the toolset I thought I'd give it a crack now I'm older and dumber. It's been a lot of fun so far and honestly, outside of Siflige it'd probably be interesting to play a bunch of other modules.

If Siflige does come back I'll definitely check it out again for the essential nostaliga trip. I feel my RPing days are largely behind me now, but who knows. Once you get past the PTSD part the oldskool visuals are pretty charming and there's a shitload of "Oh god, I remember this" moments from seeing a bunch of stuff you forgot about.
Matthew
Post Rank: Migratory Blood Animal

Siflige Character(s): Ex-Sifligians

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Count me in eventually!
Asharin
Obscene King of Typos

Siflige Character(s): right....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was already tempted to either put up my Vale mod, or siflige. Pre-purchased EE anyway.

The (piss)Artist formally known as Asmodean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Siflige Stream Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: